WHAT IS ISO CERTIFICATION?
ISO means International standard of organization. ISO certification certifies that products and service are safe, reliable and of good quality. ISO standards are in place to ensure consistency. Each certification has separate standards and criteria and is classified numerically
MAIN STANDARDS OF ISO CERTIFICATION
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Environmental management System (ISO 14001:2015)
- Occupational Health & Safety management System (OHSAS 45001:2018)
- Food Safety Management System (ISO 22000:2005)
- Information Security Management (ISO 27001:2005)
BENEFITS OF ISO CERTIFICATION
Standards help manufacturers reduce costs, anticipate technical requirements, and increase productive and innovative efficiency. The European Commission recognizes the positive effects of standards in areas such as trade, the creation of Single Market for products and services, and innovation
- Suitable for both small and large organisations.
- Better internal management.
- Less wastage.
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit.
- Improved customer retention and acquisition.
- Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored.
- Globally recognized standard.
Documents Required for ISO Certification
- PAN Copy
- One Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card / Voter identity card copy
- 2 copies of sales bill/purchase bill