Foreign Remittance (Form 15CA & 15 CB)
- Form 15CA: Form 15CA is a declaration made by the person remitting the money wherein he states that he has deducted the tax from the payment to non-resident.
- Form 15CB: Form 15CB is a certificate issue by a Chartered Accountant ensuring that the provision of DTAA and income tax act have been complied with in respect of tax deduction while making payment.
- Form 15CA & 15CB will not be required for payment made to non-residents which are taxable and if payment exceeds Rs. 5,00,000
- Payment below Rs. 5,00,000: Part A of form 15CA
- Payment above Rs. 5,00,000: Part B of 15CA, Certificate of CA in form 15CB, Part C of form 15CA
- Details of Remitter : Name, Address, PAN, Principal Place of business, Status, Mobile Number, Email
- Details of Remittee: Name & Status, Address, Principal place of business, Country
- Details of Remittance: Country to which and in which remittance is made, amount in INR, Proposed date
- Nature of remittance as per agreement (Invoice Copy)
- Bank details of remitier ( Name, BSR Code, Branch Name)