Cash Transactions Limit
- There is no provison in GST restricting cash transactions.
- Section 40A (3) of IT Act: No person shall pay exceeding of Rs. 10,000/ 35,000 to a person in single day.
- Section 269ST of IT Act: No person shall receive an amount in cash exceeding or equal to Rs. 2,00,000 in aggregate from a person in single day in respect of transaction ( Exceptions Bank, Govt etc)
- Section 269ST of IT Act: No person can accept cash loan or deposit of Rs. 20,000 or more from another person
- Section 269ST of IT Act: No person can repay the loan or deposit in cash amounting of Rs. 20,000 or more
- Section 43(1) of IT Act: IN case purchase of asset made by cash exceeding Rs. 10,000 then depreciation will be disallowed.